The Scientist

Hello everyone, this one will have to be very short. 
First things first, I am going (or staying?) in the east mission. Lots of mixed emotions about that, but it added a lot to the one called Sadness when President told me. He said it was the hardest thing he has done on his mission to let some misioneros go. 
Some other things:
- Ate twice in the very first apartment i stayed in here
- Slept in it
- Good interview with Pres - At 10 at night
- He noticed I have a lot more "animo" in my emails
- Talk on Sunday
- Thunderstorm on Saturday

For a spirtual thought:

Watch "Wrong Roads," a story of Elder Holland having a fork in the road and the reasons why God sometimes lets us take the wrong routes to be sure of the right ones. I know that God perfectly knows us and understands us. That He knows the best for us and how we can get there. 

We taught a guy from Sweden this week who wanted to know more of who Jesus was, and it was so refreshing to explain His Atonement so simply, and in English. It's not meant to be complicated, but sometimes we make it that way.

Love you all, sorry I couldn't respond a lot today!

Id con Dios,

- Elder Puzey 
Lightning and Thunderstorms this week  
(NEED NAMES)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A Team

Auld Lang Syne

In the Bleak Midwinter