Message View Million Years Ago

Hello everyone, it has been a busy week. Not too much has happened, since we had pday on Tuesday last week and then Zone Conference on Thursday. In between we had "exchanges" with all the people in the zone here, and nothing to do. It looked like we were going to contact all day, but a packed morning and preparations for zone conference helped a bit. We also found 12 people between us 4. 

We also had choir (My comp has to play the piano and I have to sing) twice, 4 people at church, and 5 dates for baptism. It's going pretty well and looks like the transfer will end pretty well.

Not too much else happened, except for an archeological museum last pday (not that interesting to be honest), another small thunderstorm, and a lot of member meals set this week. Today we had a very Spanish pday, starting with churros and basically ending with making and eating paella and a tradition that goes with it🥘. 

For a spiritual thought:

I have been reading and studying a lot in President Monson's talks as we know and he seems to have a favorite scripture that he shares. I think that I have talked about this very subject before, but I want to share it again because it has become one of mine.

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

These words, spoken by the Savior, have inspired me a lot throughout my mission and I just keep hearing them. In talks (in person and conference), videos, family home evenings, and even in songs. One of my favorites has always been "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief." I'd love to invite you all to listen to it, but paying very close attention to the lyrics. Based off of these verses, it expands them and creates such great imagery. Anyways, thats about it for now! Hope you're all doing well and to hear all about it!

Id con Dios,

- Elder Puzey

For pictures:

Paella
The teacher and tradition
The Zones of which 80% of missionaries are going east











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The A Team

Auld Lang Syne

In the Bleak Midwinter